Accepted soni Staff Application

soni

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
May 5, 2024
Username: soni

◈ Your In-Game Name: soni

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126045653/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: g59niko

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 2 hours and 28 minutes (as of the time of writing this)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC+02:00

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on for the most part of the day I tend to play from around 1PM until 4AM (if im free i play for more hours)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a part of the Staff Team because I really enjoy spending time on the server and the community has really grown onto me. During the past few days of playing on the server I saw a lot of trolling and minging which did not make me feel good (Most of it I have recorded and reported to staff). Seeing how overwhelmed the staff is I would like to contribute to the community and help with taking care of all the trolls.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As i previously mentioned I have a lot of passion for the server and its community. I have a personality that pushes me to keep outdoing myself and I believe i can be of big help to the Staff Team and the community of the server. I am good with solving problems I've been an admin previously on a server (5+ Years ago) and i've grown a lot of patience and understanding to the players. I've read the rules and tried to memorize as much as i can. I can say that I am very responsible and a big team player and I believe its important for the staff to work as a collective. Also i am pretty open to criticism and I have a long-term vision about the server and its progress. I want to help into improving the experience for the player base and make friends along the way. The community has grown and made my playtime in the server special to me so I would love to pay it back by keeping it clean of rule breakers and trolls.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am really hardworking and the community has really grown into me I will tend to keep it safe from trolls and rule breakers. I try my hardest to keep my record clean of any rule breaking and warns and whenever i see someone breaking the rules I clip it and speak to staff about it. Thank you, hoping to hear from you soon!

-1 Good effort, but this sentence, "Seeing how overwhelmed the staff is I would like to contribute to the community and help with taking care of all the trolls."

In the first big question, the only thing you are talking about is dealing with trolls and minges. That shouldn't be the only reason you would want to be staff.

You also don't have a lot of playtime, meaning you most likely won't have a clear understanding of the rules. The requirement is 1 day, but you should have more before making another application.

-1 Good effort, but this sentence, "Seeing how overwhelmed the staff is I would like to contribute to the community and help with taking care of all the trolls."

In the first big question, the only thing you are talking about is dealing with trolls and minges. That shouldn't be the only reason you would want to be staff.

You also don't have a lot of playtime, meaning you most likely won't have a clear understanding of the rules. The requirement is 1 day, but you should have more before making another application.
Thank you for sharing, I try to play as much as i can and i read and try to understand the rules as clearly as i can if i have questions i always take it to staff members. The application is in fact kind of rushed I should've played more before applying. About the first big question trolls and minges are not the most important part, but its a problem ive been most exposed to during my playtime and ive noticed how overwhelming it has been on staff non-stop dealing with such time wasters. I have the communication skills and mental strenght to take on harder tasks as in complex player interactions and more I am also mature enough to not take biased sides in a sit and take everyone with equal respect. As I said I try to take on challenges and outdo myself.

+1
decent app

Would like to see an interview :)

-1, I know 24 hours is the requirement but I’d like to see more playtime. Good effort