Denied soryuu Staff Application

soryuu

User
Sep 10, 2021
The Mad Raider
Username: soryuu

◈ Your In-Game Name: fake soryuu

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993181014/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: bastianxffee#8667

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was banned for ltap a long time ago, but at the moment of writing this application I have no active warns.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1mo 2w 1d 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EASST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? from 5:00 pm/12:00 am on weekdays and a lot of hours during the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would love to be part of the staff team because I wish to improve the gameplay experience in low and high population hours, for both the player and the staff members. I love this community and I have spent lots of hours of my life playing this server. Recently I started playing again and in this short period of time, I realized that in high population hours there is only one or two moderators in server 1 dealing with all the tickets. And I understand that when the tickets stack it is impossible to take them all in a short period of time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted because I have prior experience staffing and decent hours on the server, also I think that I would be of great help in tickets that require a lot of rule knowledge since I raid a lot and I know every rule that involves raiding or any other rp action like the palm of my hand. Plus a lot of people incentivized me to become a staff member again, including active members of the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i raid a lot

+1

Great player on our server, helps out a lot, and has plenty of playtime and experience with the guidelines.
This guy raided my base. No way in hell.

+1 Even though you keep raiding me 5m before reset and I'm salty, a good application is a good application.

All id say though is some of the remarks you make are a lil immature, I'd work on that. Gl

+1 dude knows the rules like the back of his hand, fun to be around even if he's raided the fuck out of me a couple times

Application Denied
You have been denied for showing immaturity and toxicity in chat.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

damn i even got my thingy ready for the answers :(
atomic.png