Denied speedermac! Staff Application

speedermac!

User
Jun 5, 2023
Username: speedermac!

◈ Your In-Game Name: speedermac

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199446578980/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: speedermac#4737

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. All of my warns/bans are from my early uses of the server [not knowing what is right or wrong] i have 4 warns for rdm because of really not knowing the rules that well. however i hope you guys will look past toughs warns/bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days of enjoying the server!

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? sadly i have a unstable sleep schedule but right now i usually am on from 5pm- 6am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i feel like this would be a good starting point for experience, and Atomics community is really interesting and fun. so I think I would be good for help, the community, and AtomicRp servers. Not to mention I am a really good leader i think people will not complain about me. I will take this job very seriously.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I stand out. I will do my job constantly and be a big help. i will immediately look at tickets and what not. And I believe that I will keep on going up in ranks and become a good role model for other staff and players. I will also be doing this job a lot and spending dedication on AtomicRP. I believe that people will look up to me like my peers other staff and the community

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a nice person and very straight forward person. I will never try to be mean or rude to users. I am also very enjoyable and friendly. Which I believe is what atomic needs and will hopefully get.

Last edited:
+1
A very kind player with decent time played and a clear and genuine interest in bettering the server. Could give more in-depth information in their application, but I believe they will do well in a voice interview based on our previous in-game interactions, player may also need to work on their confidence, but I believe that will come with time and training!

+1, based on my interactions with him in game, he seems chill, kind, and genuine, he also seems to be motivated to become a staff member and do good in the server (y)

+1

I haven’t personally seen or met you in the server but from the above comments I believe you are worthy of an interview

+1
I have had a few interactions with you on the server, all have been positive. I think you are worthy of an interview.

+1
I've seen him in-game and I believe he has potential as a staff member.
He just needs to pipe down his energy sometimes.