Sep 28, 2022
Username: spexsyy

◈ Your In-Game Name: smallcrackman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jjkeesler09/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): spexs#9640

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Rdm twice because i killed these guys cause they were pissing me off

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 5hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Staffed on icefuse till i got bored and quit because icefuse is dead

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Unlike to many other dark rp servers, I genuinely loved playing on this one when I first started a few days ago. Why not apply for a position as staff because I'm already spending a fair amount of time on this server? Additionally, even if I don't succeed, it's a pleasant opportunity, and I'll continue to play on the server at the same level. Furthermore, unlike many other servers, I believe that many of the admins on this server are friendly and helpful and truly assist with issues. I want to do everything I can to make the server a little bit better, including assisting with various server-related problems like prop blocks or RDM, with RDM being of particular importance.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be hired as staff because I will give the server's users my full attention and do all in my power to improve it. Even though I haven't actually played that much on this server, I still find it bothersome when people act in an obnoxious way or if something is reported. I would offer my best assistance in order to improve the server for everyone by resolving various problems like RDM or Prop Blocks, which are the two I have the most knowledge with and could offer the most assistance with.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-/+
Good application and experience on other server.
The reason that I am staying neutral on this one is because your playtime is just above the minimum and saying "i killed these guys cause they were pissing me off" shows lack of self control which is obviously concerning.​

The Rdms had no good reason, which shows that you get angry quickly and are easy to troll.
As well, you have not put a lot of effort into your application. You seem pretty rude in the way you talk in this application, and you called another server died, and you got bored of it. I see that you like this server, but here's the thing I haven't seen you around the server. I have never really talked with you. I have never even seen you walk around the spawn, and these Rdms are new because an rdm stays for 2 weeks, and you have two of them I just don't feel like you are ready to join the admin team yet. Maybe play for a week or so.

Application Accepted

Reach out to Potompatomp#6597 to schedule your training.

Congratulations on passing your interview! Reach out to any member of the AtomicRP team with questions/concerns!