Denied spongebob123456 Staff Application

spongebob123456

User
Jul 10, 2023
Username: spongebob123456

◈ Your In-Game Name: smashproducefounder

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199017702986/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: smashproducefounder

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. this was during my earlier play time when I didn't understand the rules fully.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 11h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? most of the time 5pm to around 9-10 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I believe I would truly fit in with them. I feel like they are very supportive of each other's decisions and I feel like I can contribute to that overall. I also feel like I can just relate to them for wanting to help other people and help each other with anything. I want to be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I feel like they all would support every decision I make overall and would be there for me if I ever needed help, they also just feel like they would get me and I would get them.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I should be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff Team because I truly want to help people and support them. I also want to make the server a better place overall due to griefers or just people who ruin the experience for other people. I also feel like I should be accepted because I can relate to the Staff Team and their mind sets because we have the same goal overall for AtomicRP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to do this and play your server from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:
You must make your Steam Profile Public so we can view your hours on gmod
1693407234386.png

Application Denied
Failed to schedule an interview within 3 days
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.