spooky walter

Steam Name:
TTV_Zapzy

SteamID:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 (9/9/05)

Your discord name/tag:
spooky walter #0333

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
I currently have 1 rdm and a while back I got a mrdm because I thought putting a kos inside pd sign where you normally put the kos past line was allowed I got that before I understood the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
1w 3d 23h 36m before I get on tonight

Have you read up on our rules fully?
yes and will continue to read them

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
yes I like the color yellow but orange is where its at

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
yes I just got one today I just need to set it up

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team because when no one is on and people rdm I'm usually on. I already meet the 10 hours a week that was required. I also need something to do late at night and this is the perfect thing going and moderating the sever when staff are asleep and people need help or get rdmed.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Because I think I would make a good staff member. Like I said up there I'm on when no one else is and rdm happens. I will pass the 10 hour requirement. I'm on all night when no one else is on. Also I've helped people before with things the staff would have to do like my friend didn't know how to grow weed so I showed him and told him if he didn't understand then I told him to go to the forums. I've also been playing for a while and know most people. (if you read all this thank you for taking the time to read it)

Last edited:
-1 I saw you on the server, and I don't think you're mature enough to join the staff team. I would suggest that you begin to act more professional and aspire to become a role model for the community and get your name out there.- fwank

-1 I saw you on the server, and I don't think you're mature enough to join the staff team. I would suggest that you begin to act more professional and aspire to become a role model for the community and get your name out there.- fwank
yeah I do agree I have done some immature stuff but I'm trying to change

I’ve see you on the server a lot and I think you have an ok understanding on the rules but you do need to work on your maturity so for those reasons -/+ but good luck on the app.

Staff Application Denied
Your staff application has been denied, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff position in 2 weeks.​