Dec 12, 2021
Username: Sprite_God

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sprite_God

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sprite_God/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Sprite_God#6816

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Don't remember, no longer shows on !warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 2d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on usually at night on weekdays and weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The atomic RP community has been very nice to me and I have wanted to give back to the community for a while mow. I have recently showed my friend group to their server and we have all been enjoying playing on it all together a lot. I used to play bass as a hobo and have been helped out with tight money situations often by the generous community. Atomic RP is the best RP server with the best staff team and active players. The server and its community has been very nice to me so I would love to give kindness back.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted on the staff team because I would provide a non biased opinion on all my sits. I would also make sure that I would go through tickets with professionalism and in a timely matter if there are a lot of tickets. I would try to accept as many tickets as possible and make sure that when justice is needed it will get served. I would also add quality to RP when I'm not on staff duty and try to make the server as fun as possible for all users.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
Between august 2022 and now, you've only added about 4 days of playtime. I don't believe you're active

+/- We want to know what makes you different from others. More effort needed.

+/- Texas brings a good point but even with a lack of playtime gained you may know the rules. Effort is decent but more could be useful

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.