Denied Spuki's Application

Spuki

User
Mar 2, 2021

image0.png

Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is currently Spuki.

Steam Name: My current Steam name is also Spuki.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: My link to my Steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/id/spookylolxd/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 21 years old.

Your discord name/tag: My Discord tag is Spooky#7640

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? My actual tag is different, however the nickname is the same as in the AtomicRP Gmod server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have not had any occurrences.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I currently have at least 60+ hours in the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read the rules as thoroughly as possible.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have read any information that is possibly available involving the Staff Information.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I use my microphone on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) This would be my first time staffing on a Garry's Mod server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have talked to two different staff members about applying and both have been very helpful with navigating my way to the application, Unknown and Dox.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do not have any experience with the previously mentioned systems.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to be a helpful part of the community for AtomicRP. I have experienced issues first hand and would not like any other player to have a bad experience on one of the best DarkRP servers out there.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? People have always told me I have strong leadership abilities and a few players on Atomic have told me that I would make a good staff. I have moderated a lot of different communities, not in Garry's Mod, so I understand the process and duties that staff has. I have moderated Amino communities with 100,000+ members and also moderate a Discord server with over 100 members, I would love to help moderate on this server.

What is your timezone? I am in the Central Time Zone.

-/+ I really like your enthusiasm in your application but I have never seen you on the server

I know and remember you although you did change your name your older than most of the tmods and new mods so +1

+/- Seen you around, spoken to you once. Your application is well put together, you seem chill and determined. Goodluck