Denied Spx <3's Staff Application

Spx <3

User
Aug 20, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Spx

Steam Name: Spx <3

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/NotDarkNot/a

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 13 Almost 14.

Your discord name/tag:DrippySPX#1337

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned 6 times. Sadly I don't remember being banned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 1h 16m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes and I am currently learning them so I never forget.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I use it everyday.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I used to be a Administrator on the Icefuse Networks and I have 300 Hours+ of being a Staff member.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Because I love helping people and I see most of the time not a lot of staff online and people getting "Rdmed , Breaking nlr and etc..."

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because as I said I have a lot of experience with being a Staff member (Administrator) and overall helping people.

What is your timezone? (GMT+3)

-1 too young, low effort into applications, and you have a little over 1 day in server and already 6 warning?

Get more time on the server and put more effort into your next application

- you should show that you can roleplay without breaking the rules multiple time in one day, very short application and very young i wish you best of luck in the future if you ever decide to apply again.

To young, app is lacking, lots of warns for low play time. And I can see why earlier you spawned in props to look in to my base amd even tried shooting at my printers from out side, when I told you to stop doing that you ignored and kept trying to look in to my base.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​