Your In-Game Name:
Smooch

Steam Name:

Smooch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

Smooch#9299

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

3 Days 1Hr

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes I have up and down

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes got a stand mic so people can hear me clearly

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I use to be mod on IceFuseNetwork and let me tell you it was the worst experience I've ever had being staff because the toxicity of everyone on there was bad at one point there were KKK members added so I wasn't about that but yea I have experience but its been a hot minute but I was staff maybe like 2yrs ago so its been a while since I've even been staff but I'm willing to relearn

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

N/A

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Well I see a lot of RDM or MRDM when its later in the day and people aren't really on to take care of the situation so I would want to join to clean up what everyone else doesn't most of the RDM occurs at like 4am for me and most staff aren't on. And at 1 point there were no staff and everyone was rdming and there was nothing anyone could do because no staff so I wanna fill the gap

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Because I'm going to be the most hard working, flexible, determined and like I said I can fill the gap that some of the staff cant fill and I'll fix every problem that most staff cant fix I know it sounds like I'm talking big game but hear me out most of the staff aren't on at 3am like I am and that's when a lot of the shit happens so that's why I decided to step in and make a move to clear up all the problems that happen when no one is here

What is your timezone?

Central-Standard-Time

I was going to +/- since I'm not too familiar with you on the server. But now that I think about it, I have seen you from time to time (we just don't rp together). You have a decent application and experience to help the staff team. Especially at the time where most are not on. Icefuse was indeed a shitshow, The management and punishment guidelines were unorganized and improvised. So I'm glad you quit that and joined our community. Even though I haven't seen you much, I do feel that you have the determination to help. So its a +1 from me. Good luck with your application.

+1 I’ve had few interactions with you but none have been bad I feel you deserve a chance good luck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.