Denied Staff Application!(Re-Hire)

sadvinny

User
User
Nov 29, 2020
USA
Your In-Game Name: Vinny Corleone

Steam Name:Vinny!

Link to your Public Steam Profile:STEAM_0:0:105423447 : https://steamcommunity.com/id/AccardoFamily/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):16

Your discord name/tag:Vinny!#9423

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No it is not but has vinny in it!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have warns on my record but they are passed due and time to be removed!

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1w1d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I'm always up with the new rules!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes of course i do! Such As ATOMICRP, Defconnations and LeakedRP

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes im fairly experienced!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Reasons I should be back apart of the staff team is because I have a great intent for this server! Yes I've had my actions and i understand why it made me look like that but I can reassure you that's not who I am! I have a deep care for the community and wish to help everyone have a great experience on this server! I have a great connection with most community members/staff and i can show a difference such as being on when staff are not online!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted for many reasons have a great grip of how staffing works on this server and shown that besides my few mistakes but I've learned from them and I now have it all down for sure. I can show a professional act during my time as staff and always have a straight view with the players! Let me get straight to the point for this section of the application I have one of the best ways of handling things causing both players to be satisfied in a sit. I help them both out before handing out any punishments and I will always confirm everything with the reporting player and the defendant (Causing Player). I don't like to pick sides I like to see both of there sides before making a justified statement!

Any Questions? Please Feel Free To Pm My Discord!

Vinny
Even though I have first hand seen you minge I will sweep that aside and put trust into you that you will follow all rules within the staff rules and be very serious when it comes to sits and to not to abuse your powers.
Good luck on the app!

+1*
Vinny
Even though I have first hand seen you minge I will sweep that aside and put trust into you that you will follow all rules within the staff rules and be very serious when it comes to sits and to not to abuse your powers.
Good luck on the app!

+1 I enjoy my time talking to you, our relationship has changed from enemies to friends during our shared time on the server, you also are very efficient with tickets. +1

-1 I dont think you are ready you are nice on paper but in game dont have a full understanding of the rules and also are kinda toxic I think you need to take a break from staffing and better find yourself good luck tho

I like you, however, you are a bit of a hothead and have some issues containing your temper. As much as I would absolutely love to have you back on our staff team I personally will have to leave a -1

-/+
Was there a reason you were taken off the staff team? If it was a removal then I don't see a point in returning.
If it was a resignation then what was the issues at that time?

+1
I have seen you on the server many times and had fairly pleasant interactions, your staff applications is very well detailed and well made.