Denied Staff Application

Vikisa

User
May 27, 2021
Philippines
Your In-Game Name: MatRiXX

Steam Name: MatRiXX

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199061659136/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 13

Your discord name/tag: KNS MatRiXX_#8905

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No it isn't

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I got 3 warns: One warn for RDM, NLR, PROPMINGING.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 days and 21 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes i did

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes i did

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i do but its kinda old

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I was staff on other gmod server, and now i cannot find that server so i think i lost my staff

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be staff on here to help people when they are in need and I am also planning to be very active on here whether I get staff or not. This is currently my favourite game mode to play so that will motivate me to be online a lot of the time. Also because I am planning to be so active I can reduce the hackers and moderate the chat on KitMap and on HCF and Factions which will result in happy players because they can enjoy playing without any toxicity in chat or hackers. I 'm positive that I don 't enjoy servers with bad chat moderation and hackers so why should on this server have to suffer from it? I know most of the rules on this server and depending on how a rule is broken in the specific circumstance I can choose a suitable outcome. I can do this by listening to others point of views of what happened in the situation and base a rough idea of what happened then I would ask the offender why they broke this rule and based on their attitude and answer I would give a fair outcome. If a player is not happy with this outcome I would give them one chance to come and talk to me about it to see if we can resolve his/her issue and prevent them from breaking rules in the future. The reason I base an outcome on their attitude as well is because if they have a poor attitude and I give them a mute for a short amount of time they will come back on the server with

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as a staff member because of the above mentioned stuff in the why you want to be staff as all the things I mentioned I am capable of doing and would do if I get staff, but the highlight of this section is my many qualities that I put forward to servers

What is your timezone? Central European Summer Time

Last edited:

I like you man and this is a great application. You are just too young in my opinion to be fit for staff. Our minimum age is set at 15 and was thought out by upper management when the server started. Much love and I hope you don't hate me for this but just my personal thoughts. Good luck. <3

Its ok, but im not gonna lie you think all young kids are stupid. You guys never give them a chance to see how much smart they are.

+/- I've seen you play but I personally want to get to know you better before I give you a plus or minus 1 on your application.
(This could change depending on if I think you would be fit for the staff team)

-1 seen you around and you seem to have an understanding of the rules but never seen you talk in game plus you are 13

+/- Only + in my eyes is that you're European and we could use someone that is in a different timezone so we have might have staff on constantly.

- you're 13

-/+ seen you on a lot and you have a really good app but the age really makes this a difficult call

Its ok, but im not gonna lie you think all young kids are stupid. You guys never give them a chance to see how much smart they are.
Please don't make assumptions like that. I am 27 myself, so I have lived double the lifetime you have and remember where I was when I was 13. It's not on a basis of being smart or not. I'm sure you are very intelligent. I just trust in the guideline set by our community for the required age as to whether you like it or not, you are still maturing and growing up. It's the same reason why I wouldn't date a girl under 21 or why a job won't let you start working in real life till 15-16. I have nothing but love for you and everyone that plays on the server so please don't get the wrong idea. <3

Like some others said good app but the age is pulling be back. BUT I believe we should give you a chance. So +1

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.