KERMITtheGREAT

Steam Name:
KERMITtheGREAT

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

I am 15 and will be turning 16 in December
Your discord name/tag:
KERMITtheGreat

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No my discord is my old PlayStation name
Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, once when I was new I got a warning and jailed for five minutes for rdm but that got removed off of my record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
As of right now I have 3 days and 2 hours logged.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I just went over them before doing this application so I would have a better understanding

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I just went over all the rules and staff rules so i could have a better understanding of everything.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use my mic every time I am on the game.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No this will be my first time

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No but I know one or two of the staff like MOMMY KIM

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because I am always on the server and want to try something new.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Because I am responsible and good at being non biased and seeing both sides of the argument.

What is your timezone? NA-East

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​