Denied Staff Application

JackFrost CZ

User
Oct 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: 16BitLink

Steam Name:16BitLink

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883090867/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 as if of oct 3 2006

Your discord name/tag:16BitLink#0245

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on Atomic? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 day 50 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes and I do this for every server

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no I have waited 2 years to become staff on a server like this one and I can work the night shift if needed/mostly will

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current Atomic Staff Members? (If so list them below) none

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? Blogs? none

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
When I was 13 years old, I became sad and stopped socializing so my parents did something about it and got me my first PC. The first game I got was G-Mod, and since I logged on to a dark RP server, I knew I wanted to become staff when I was 15. So, I waited and waited, and as of yesterday, I bercame15 years old! The fact that I love and wanted to be an admin on a server for so long is insane to me. Some people say I have no life. I do because I am here to make severs better for everyone and give kids new experiences and an enjoyable time playing on this server. If I were to get this job, I would be the happiest man in the world. If I do not, I will stay positive and keep trying. If I do, I will also be able to be proud of something I did in my life, something I will remember for my life. This is the only game and sever I find fun. I wake up every day and get on my PC and am happy playing G-Mod. I hope I will be a good admin and have a purpose for this server. I would never abuse the admin rights. I would only use them if it is for sits, etc. I will not make threats to other players, and I will not treat people differently. I think I would be a great part of the admin team we have. <3

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have waited 2 years of my life to become a staff admin and make servers better. I'll work in the evening as I have noticed a lack of staff at night. I am here to help. Again, if I were not to be accepted, I would keep trying. I would keep playing and continue to help other people have a better experience. Getting t-mod has been a dream of mine for so long, and it would mean the world to me if I got it. I will be happy to be a part of this community. Every morning, I'll hop on and help people who are being treated unfairly and fix it. Because, like my mom says, always respect the golden rule - treat others the way you want to be treated. Thank you. <3

What is your time zone? I live in Arizona so during summer its pacific and winter its mountain.

Last edited:
+/- App is long and you seem really interested but it looks like you didn’t proof read your application before submitting.

There was a lot of mistakes that you keep fixing as people point them out. If your application gets denied that is your chance to fix it in 2 weeks. It's like a job application once you submit it that's it.

+1 pretty good application, I wish you luck! <3
Thank You
R.0fca6d7dc3018275b306d9493d64ce57