Your In-Game Name:

Steam Name:
TightBussy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
Age-(18)

Your discord name/tag:
TightBussy

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes all my names match together.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes I have been warned for failrp twice and propminging once. I would also like to say I have completely learned my lesson and fully understand the rules and how the server is run now.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have a total of three days and four hours as of now.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read through the rules completely and have even made suggestions to it today to help improve the server and get rid of confusions among players of what's allowed.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have completely read these rules as well and understand them to the tee.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone that I uses consistently on the server to communicate I think its the only way to properly play darkrp.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have no experience being a staff member on any darkrp server but I know for a fact I can do it and put multiple hours being a admin on this server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I do not have any recommendations as I don't really come in contact with the staff a lot.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a staff member due to the fact I know I can be a consistence force on the server helping players of all experience levels learn and improve and get pass the issues they may have including sits and I also don't mind reprimanding people. When they are in the wrong breaking the rules pf this server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe I should be accepted due to the fact I know most to all the rules and I consistently even correct staff in sits based on the motd if I'm being honest I would be a great addition to the team due to my knowledge and experience of knowing how darkrp works. Also no matter what I have a great attitude.

What is your timezone?
Central Standard Time

What time of the day are you usually on?
I usually play nights and mornings and when I'm off all day so no matter what there should always be a mod on if I am accepted.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.