Denied Staff apps

Dr. Daniels

User
May 7, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Dr. Danels

Steam Name: Dr. Daniels

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199125208623/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Cosmic #9850

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? 7 times/ 3 times were fail RP/ 2 were for NLR/ 1 was for RDM/ I get really mad when I get raided so I NLR but I have controlled myself more and it has not happened in a while.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 days and 7 hours and 8 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I used to be staff but got demoted because they needed more staff.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No, but many staff like me.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I feel like I want to do more, more for the server so, I want to help the staff and get rid of rule breakers.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I am responsible, mature, and capable of helping anyone in need of it.

What is your timezone? EST.

-1 don’t think I’ve seen you before, your app is low effort and the experience section doesn’t even make sense

I'm sorry but awful application. While your application is punctual and written nicely, it doesn't show any sort of effort having been put in. Take some time to ponder the last two questions and have a more full responsee for your next application. Good luck.

-1 horrible staff application. I have only had bad interactions with you and every time I have asked you to do something it took me multiple times until you actually listened