Denied sweatyonswitch07 Staff Application

sweatyonswitch07

User
Mar 4, 2022
Username: sweatyonswitch07

◈ Your In-Game Name: Miks

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123659107/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Nick Lol#1556

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? later on like at 8:00 Pm CST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be staff because i think it will be plus i wish to help the server and keep the rule breaker out and not ruin any players time on the server i am new to this will be my first time being staff if i make it lol i wish to learn on how to be a staff member from the higher up's on the server

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i am willing to learn plus its hard for me to loose my cool so i can be chill in a sit and deal with rule breaker by not yelling or screaming at them i not mean i am very kind to all even mings plus i like to help players with any help they need base idea's how to grow weed how to make meth.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i wish to say i really hope you guys pick me i love he server and i love the player base even tho i only have been on the server for 3 days =]

-1 The application is lacking in effort. I recommend looking at previous staff applications that were accepted to understand the level of effort you should be putting in. Best of luck.

- Not much effort in this app

Do what Phoenix said and reapply when able too

Best of luck!

Application Denied
Unfortunately, your application is being denied.
If you have any questions/concerns about your application and why it's being denied you may reach out to me on discord @ Ya Ming Gotcha#9941.