Denied T0MAT0NAT0R - Staff Application DRP

T0MAT0NAT0R

User
Aug 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: T0MAT0NAT0R

Steam Name: T0MAT0NAT0R

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199188725513/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: @Dr_C00KIEZ#4105

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Warned, accidental RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2-3 days.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Very.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I've been very active on being staff on DarkRP so I think it would be great to have me on the team!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I use many other modding platforms but I haven't heard of this one yet, it might take me some time to get used to.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I'd think it'd be great to have such an energetic and appealing profile onto the staff team, to increase the population on Atomic, and have a better community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have had interaction with a lot of other staff members, (not all of them though) and they seem to see me as an appealing profile. (Not saying they would accept me that much nonetheless)

What is your timezone? EST

(Extra) Introduction: Hi! My names T0MAT0NAT0R, and I am a 15 year old who has Autism and ADHD, but I like to put it to good use for AtomicRP and my interaction skills, although my interaction skills are not perfect, I can still use to make it as best as possible for other players, I have been recognized on many servers on DarkRP, so I believe I could help with this one too! Many people like or dislike me from the start, but it doesn't bother me, I'll still be the same old T0MAT0NAT0R, nice to meet you all!

-/+
I've seen you a lot and from what I can see you're genuinely nice and do your best to follow the rules however your app does need some more details put in to convince us why you would be a good addition to our staff team.

-/+
I've seen you a lot and from what I can see you're genuinely nice and do your best to follow the rules however your app does need some more details put in to convince us why you would be a good addition to our staff team.
Will do! I see why you have given it a neutral, I'll try to fix whatever I can!

+1 based on your reaction to mourad's neutral I see that you are somewhat level headed. I have also seen you around although your app is a little lacking I think you should get a shot.

-/+ Your app is kinda lacking but I did meet you thought and you do seem to know the rules

+1

your aplication could use some more work. But I have seen you around the server and I dont think I ever have any issues with you.
Good Luck!

+/-
I never had an encounter with you. But I do believe an interview would be good. Goodluck!

I- What? Can this guy even do that? He isn't a Staff Member so can he do that? Just making sure.
MbmZCI6R_400x400.jpg

Although I do understand my app may be lacking some info and text, I do accept the fact that I was given most neutrals, I mean, I haven't really been on the server that long to meet all of the staff members, I've played for almost 1-2 weeks now and I find it amazing how fast I was accepted (at most) into the community, I appreciate you all and thank you so much!
red-label-many-thanks-yellow-flowers-40431560.jpg
❤️