Status
Not open for further replies.

T0XIC101

Trial Mod on AtomicRP
User
Apr 29, 2023
Username: T0XIC101

◈ Your In-Game Name: T0XIC101

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392771336/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: T0XIC101#8676

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 5h 33m at the time of application

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
- Icefuse Network
- 2 months maybe 2 1/2
- No contacts form the community because the servers were entirely shutdown without trace

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to a max of 4am.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to join the AtomicRP staff to overall give back to the community and help to maintain the server with whatever is needed of me. It has been a while since I’ve found a DRP server this fun and enjoyable that has such a helpful, welcoming, and memory making player base. With all the hilarious encounters I've been involved in and seen, it sucks when I see people ruin those experiences for others and take away a possible memory in the making. It would be my full intent to suppress the likeness of this act as much as possible along side the other staff that are trying their best to do the same.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be given a shot at being part of the administration team because of my heavy grasp and knowledge of server rules and situational awareness during sits. I have been a previous admin on a past DRP server (Icefuse Networks) and was able to learn the basics of what is seen and expected of an admin. No admin is perfect though, so with the help of the administration team and community, I would like to become the best admin that I can be and help make the server a place for everyone to enjoy freely.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 Don't see any problems with the application, have no experiences with the player

Application Accepted
Reach out to _funkshway on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197

You also now have access to the Staff Knowledge Base, read up on this information prior to your training to have a successful first day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.