Accepted tanban3000troll Staff Application

Mc Reaper

User
Jun 28, 2021
Username: tanban3000troll

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mc Reaper

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tanban/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14 (Tho I'm considered mature by a lot of my peers and teachers)

Your Discord (with tag): Eren Yeager#5441

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. So my first one is LTAP from 01/07/21 I was having fun with this guys and we were killing each other then one of them got mad cuz he lost some double barrels so I stop fighting then I waited around 20-30 mins and nothing happened so i decided to get off I tried to get it appealed but I had no evidence so I just took the ban. The second one was from 24/12/21 I said the f slur that's offensive against gay people at the time I wasn't really educated that it was against gay people I thought it was another word for the b word or pussy I have educated myself since then and i am truly sorry for the immaturity I showed. I also have a class 2 fail rp warn some guy let us destroy his friends printer and an admin gave me a warn for it. So I hope atomic rp believes in second chances

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 weeks 14 hours 50min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I don't have a consistent schedule but mostly im on at sometime between 4-10pm on weekdays and 8am-12am on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help a community I'm active in and help the staff team who I've seen be pressured because of lack of staff. I also wanna be a bigger apart of the community and help keep rule breakers either stop breaking rules or be punished to have a more nice community. I also wanna help with the hate speech on the server and the trolls. I also wanna help the many people who sometimes go on long waits for tickets because their being no or little staff online.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? You should consider accepting me on to the staff team because I could be a big help to the server and staff and I'm also online a lot. you could also consider I first joined over a year ago and know the rules. I would also say I believe in the things I do and won't push blame on others and I take responsibility for my actions. I also will only go with facts and evidence when coming to my decisions. I feel I would be useful and that you should consider accepting me into staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. all I have to say is that I hope you believe in second chances and that you accept me into staff with open arms.

+1
+ Lots of playtime
-\+ good amount of warns but they are explained decently
+ Good app

Best of luck!

+1
good playtime, had nothing but good interactions with, nice application

+1

+very good playtime

+seems like a nice person and showed effort in his paragraphs

+good app overall

- NEVER MET YOU BOY. OF ALL THE 4 WEEKS :((

+/-
Has great playtime
The bans aren't great, but I think we would be able to work around them

Under the age, but from the application seems somewhat professional for the age
Alright application

Good luck!

+/-

You don't meet the age requirement ( you can be as mature as you want but if the format says "we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions" )

The bans don't look good (LTAP / Hatespeech).

PS: I will ask around if other staff know a bit more about you and I might change my mind. Best of luck, again no hate! <3

-1 Could have had a better app and the warns are a bit concerning. Also not to mention your are not of age

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to KingChris#0009 on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.