Denied Tarrants Staff Application

Starburst

User
Dec 31, 2021
Username: Tarrants

◈ Your In-Game Name: Starburst

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079511425

Your Age: 25

Your Discord Tag: Starburst#1237

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got a race one along time ago i cant remmber why cause i dont do that stuff and some small ones for minor stuff im a supporter and custom class perma spent $260 usd on server so yes i care about it

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 18h 40m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to help my brother run a server it was called bigboys fun dome server isnt up anymore.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? m_f 3pm to 11pm sat and sunday 80% of time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To keep server healthy and to help the atomic team out.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I take this server serious and would like to help.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. OOC so IRL im a Automotive master tech and im not a troll trying to sabatoge clearly i spent 260 here and want this server running forever.

Hey Starburst! This application is lacking serious effort, instead of saying "To keep server healthy and to help the atomic team out" You should talk more on what you would do to keep the server healthy, and what you would do to help the atomic team.
For "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" you say "
I take this server serious and would like to help." I think you should talk about your goals within the community, and what you wish to achieve during your possible staffing period, such as respect, becoming a larger part of the community etc.
In the detail of your warns, you mention you have supporter and custom class, this is not what we are looking for, we appreciate you made generous donations in exchange for something, but we treat donators the same as non-donators
I recommend you check out previously accepted staff applications to see what we are looking for

-1 / +1 awful effort but I can vouch that I see him in game and he seems relatively responsible and not a troll. Definitely add more for your staff app brotha GL.

-1 / +1 awful effort but I can vouch that I see him in game and he seems relatively responsible and not a troll. Definitely add more for your staff app brotha GL.
I am in the same boat. The last 2 questions we are looking for more details so we can properly asses how you would fit the staffing role.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

-1 You need to work on effort. The only thing that you showed us by posting this is your work ethic is insufficient, which is concerning.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/