Denied Testicular_Toucher Staff Application

Testicular_Toucher

User
Jul 29, 2022
Username: Testicular_Toucher

◈ Your In-Game Name: CAWCAW

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199442664727/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: testicular_toucher#9430

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM - Was on the old acc I used to have and don't remember what it was for.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2h 10m on this acc, 200h~ on my old one

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I think I staffed for about 4 weeks as a Trial mod.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3PM - 12 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I miss staffing for the server and helping everybody get around and used to the game. My time staffing was something I looked forward to, it grew on me quickly and I found a good place amongst the community. I want to become a staff member so I have something fun and engaging to do on gmod, instead of scrolling through servers I'll never play on.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have already staffed for atomic before and consistently passed my quota. I have a pretty good grasp on the servers rules, I listen well and have lots of freetime to put towards the community. I'm always friendly with other people, fun to game with, and dedicated to my responsibilities.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I had an old account named airblast pyro, had to make a new one after I lost the old one. I work on weekends and don't usually play games after getting home around 7:00 pm.

-1 you do not meet our requirements, you need to meet all the requirements on the account you tend to play with on the server and staff are not allowed to use/play with alt accounts in the server!!

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

Please meet the requirements before making an application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​