Denied The Donut's Mod Application

The Donut

User
Aug 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: The Donut

Steam Name: The Donut

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198939787262/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15.

Your discord name/tag: The Donut#9999

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? None actually

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 5 days, 6 hours, 38 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes but I plan on re reading it a couple more times to make sure I 100 percent remember it.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do have a microphone but for some reason steam will not pick up the audio sadly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes my friend once started up his own dark rp server and had asked me to be a a admin i said yes and did the things i was told and read the rules and made sure everything was in line, the server shutdown so their isn't much farther into detail i can go.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No but I get a lot of nice comments from people.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I feel like not enough admins are on at times and that extra help could be useful to the community since everyday their is people just doing stuff that isn't that nice noir cool.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I want to be accepted into the staff team because I am tired of seeing people have their day ruined or people who want to stop playing because of people who break the rules.

What is your timezone? Eastern

Personally haven't seen you around although you are active. Unfortunately your app was pretty low effort and therefore is gonna be a negative from me.
Either way wish ya luck! : D

There's no effort shown in your application, try to add more details that can show us how you'd be a good addition to our team.

Last edited:
even tho im not a staff ill - this because i never realy seen you ingame and the application kinda lacking, dont worry just put some more effort in to it next time.

very low effort was put into this app. Next time put more work into your aplication.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​