User
Jan 15, 2023
Username: The Morning Star

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Morning Star

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkWindInc

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: The Morning Star#6087

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No idea, its been so long that I can't remember.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 Days(I haven't been on the server in a couple of years, I'm only recently back.)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Of course I have! Though forgive me, I am a bit absent minded sometimes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I have a headset which I'm probably going to replace soon, but for now, yes, I do have a mic.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? I haven't to be honest with you, been years since I last played Gmod Multiplayer.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT-4

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From 12 in the afternoon to 12 in the night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? (Sorry for the sloppy Application, here's the edit) The main reason I want to apply for staff is to help players as much as I can, I've seen what servers without any(Or many) staff on can be, its complete anarchy. If I can help reducing the amount of rule breakers and give normal players the ability to play the server how its supposed to be played? Then I'll do anything I can to help those players. I know what this is somewhat like, I don't want to give any names or anything.. but some times it takes 10+ minutes to get into an admin sit, I don't mean to offend any of the admins or staff! I know one can only do so much! But yesterday someone took an RDM case of mine and well.. it had passed so much time that I had forgotten the name of the player... but enough about that. If I'm accepted by staff, I can assure you all, I will hop on as soon as I can!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? (Apologies for the sloppy application once again!) I've been playing Gmod for YEARS, heck, it was the main reason I got steam! (Sure I've gotten a bit rusty over the years!) It might take me like 1 hour to get adjusted to the new system's and such, but like I've said before, I don't have a job and I can assure everyone, I will be on most of the days(Except if I'm at an appointment). I've been in the server for quite some time, YEARS actually, but I recently got back into Gmod(Got a new laptop).

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. One of the big things that I have, is that I'm bipolar and that I'm from Puerto Rico, so my English is not perfect and I may some times stutter when speaking(Mostly when stressed out), though I am able to remain calm most of the time due to the medications I'm taking!(Take this lightly, Its not heavy drugs, its prescription meds).

Last edited:
-1 I would like to see more effort in the last two questions. Please look at past accepted applications to see what we are looking for.

-1 I would like to see more effort in the last two questions. Please look at past accepted applications to see what we are looking for.
^^ you can also edit your application in both can change but for now it's a -1 for me

+1 You show that you wanna become a mod, not only from this application, but from editing it to be better. Good luck.

Application Denied
You took an open interview while you had a staff application up. You did not display good enough rule knowledge in the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​