Denied Third try :3

Podji

User
Aug 28, 2021
Hello / Good evening, Before reading my application I invite you to read this short message which is close to my heart, in about 4 hours it will be about 1 week since I posted my old application. I know that in normal times we have to wait 2 weeks to make a new application but I spoke with an administration of the forum to know if there could be an exception to apply in advance because I have 1 week and 2 week- ends (9 days) off for my work and I want to invest this time in the server. So he told me that there could definitely be an exception, so tonight I took my time making this application which took me 2h30 :D .Thanks for taking your time reading this!

Your In-Game Name: Podji

Steam Name:
Podji

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :
:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141691379/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I'm 19 years old right now turning 20 the 7 may 2021 07/05/2002

Your discord name/tag:
Podji#5492

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it is!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I do like everyone... The first time I got on the server I was kinda trolling so I mass Rdmed and then I saw that the server was cool and the players/staff was really enjoyable, so I'm not trolling anymore but somtimes it happens that I broke some rules like Nlr/FailRp But I really do my best to be the best player for a great time for me and the players on the server :).

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
5 days and some peanuts x)

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I do , The bascis rules the base rules and the general rules too :D

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
I did read all the requirements for applying as a staff member on the Dark Rp server (AtomicRp)

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I have a microphone and I use it every single times when I play on the server or talk on discord with peoples connected on discord and my friends.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately no, I was too young when I wanted to be a moderator on different Dark rp servers so, I alway's beeing Rejected/Deny. So now that I am mature respectful and old I'm applying on this server because I really love it not only the server but the players and the staff member on the server are just AMAZING. And you guys are doing a really great job recruiting them :)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes! By KermitTheBest and The God

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Sadly no, But I really do want to learn it and be good with it.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Like I said before, I alway's wanted to be staff member on Dark Rp servers but I was too young to be accepted on the staff members when I was 14 years old... I also want to be a part of the team because I do appreciate all of the staff member on the server and it would be an honor to join the team! I want to help peoples with problems/troubles on the server so that they have a good experience on the server and they will want to keep playing on the server. I have a lot of qualities in my life like, Punctual at meetings, Always be respectful to the person who speak/interact with me even if they are not too polite to me, I always keep my calm and try to do my best! I am patient and I also have a good sens of analysis because I am an Electrician, it is a part of my job to analyze the circumstances.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
So I am an 19 years old boy, I am mature as far as I know. I always respect peoples even if I didn't had some good experiences with him/her or even if I don't like this person (This is a really rare case because I do like everyone because i'm pretty much a friendly guy). I am attentive and listening to people who talk with me. As I said before I have a good sense of analysis because of my job, I will use this skill to help me solve problems between players. I'm sure that I will perfecly integrade myself in the staff team, I have some good relations with those and even with the players. I will alway's judge/treaten peoples equal to each other even if I know them, Use to play with them and even if I am friend with them. Every single player must be judged equally. I am someone that you can trust in, I will take this role really seriously because it is a "Dream" since i'm young and I really do want to be good and people like me on the server. I won't lie to you I don't know if it is a + or - but I think so it is more a + but I do want to be more a staff on duty on the server than a player, I will still play on the server as a regular player but I want to invest more my time as a moderator and help peoples out with problems on the server and solve them so they have a good play time on the server. In conclusion I feel like I will be a good benefit to the server and the community, I will be present on the Forum, Discord and the Dark Rp server. I will enjoy being staff with you guys and helping players :)

What is your timezone?
I'm from Quebec, Canada uses six primary time zones. From east to west they are Newfoundland Time Zone, Atlantic Time Zone, Eastern Time, Central Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone, and the Pacific Time Zone.

What time of the day are you usually on?
I'm playing pretty much all the week-ends so between 24/32 hours for the week-ends and when I got a Day/ Week Off ,I will play for sure on the server as much as possible! I'll give every single time that I have on the server because I enjoy playing on it! I got this week off so I will play 9 days in a row for sure! But when i'm playing on the server I usually play between 8h30 AM to 9/10/11 PM (Depends on how I feel)

+1

He's tried so many times to become a staff, he clearly is very dedicated, I say lets give him a chance to show us what he got! good luck Podji!

-1 didnt wait to re-apply, have been rdm'd by him multiple times in the past, MRDM,Racism,Witchunting warns

-1 didnt wait 2 weeks before applying again and MRDM and Racism warn
I told talked to a Forum Administrator and he said that he can be an exception for sure, The MRDM was the first time I joined the server. Iv'e never being racist I don't even know what is that honestly I respect people with other skin colors...

-1 didnt wait to re-apply, have been rdm'd by him multiple times in the past, MRDM,Racism,Witchunting warns
As I said I talked with a Forum Admin and he said that it can be an exception Just give me a chance to prove you that I can be a good staff member!

-1 I have to do this unfortunately. Just what I think, Podji is a very immature player who just makes my experiences on atomic bad. Day after I was demoted, he wouldn’t stop talking about it and would tell me that a lot of people hated me. Also, he had once followed me around places like residential and beach. He does not leave me alone after I have asked him to leave me alone countless times. It made me very uncomfortable. I called a staff member and he was given a verbal warning and was told just to leave me alone. He also told me to no try and interact with him right now. I agreed and just walked to beach, from there he followed me and stayed in the same location. He would run past me, walk in front of me, or just did anything to have him in my line of sight. All of this was just blatant witch-hunting. He tried his very best to get my attention. Also, when I was a staff member, he lied to me about have printers in his printer bag. All that I have is why I -1. I know I should have been more mature and have just ignored it or should have just warned him, via advert. I also feel like we can chill out with each other and solve our problems. But we both have to agree on that.

-1 I have to do this unfortunately. Just what I think, Podji is a very immature player who just makes my experiences on atomic bad. Day after I was demoted, he wouldn’t stop talking about it and would tell me that a lot of people hated me. Also, he had once followed me around places like residential and beach. He does not leave me alone after I have asked him to leave me alone countless times. It made me very uncomfortable. I called a staff member and he was given a verbal warning and was told just to leave me alone. He also told me to no try and interact with him right now. I agreed and just walked to beach, from there he followed me and stayed in the same location. He would run past me, walk in front of me, or just did anything to have him in my line of sight. All of this was just blatant witch-hunting. He tried his very best to get my attention. Also, when I was a staff member, he lied to me about have printers in his printer bag. All that I have is why I -1. I know I should have been more mature and have just ignored it or should have just warned him, via advert. I also feel like we can chill out with each other and solve our problems. But we both have to agree on that.
I was Sanic and I was ruunning everywhere in the map and you thougt I was following you... I saw you so I talked with you for a bit but anyway lol think what you want ,,, :p

-1 Good application, I feel bad giving it a -1, but I’ve only ever really had poor interactions with you. As stated above, you are pretty immature and can be a bit of a minge, sorry man.

Application Denied
Please wait 2 weeks before making another staff application. Reach out to Unknown/Wilkers with questions/concerns.​

This is such a bullshit lmfao... people calling me immature when they don't even have a job and play h24 on video games.. That's funny