Florida
Username: thrax

◈ Your In-Game Name: IREDI travus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4thrax/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19

Your Discord (with tag): thrax#3135

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for failrp class III almost a year ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Week, 2 Days, 8 Hours, and 15 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was once staff on a PrisonRp server as well as a 1942RP server. I was removed from staff from both servers due to me not being able to be on the server due to school at the time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? NA East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere from 1 PM EST - 4 AM EST

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the staff team because this is one of my favorite servers on Garry's Mod. I've been playing on Atomic for over a year now going on and off of being a consistent member of the community. I notice now more then ever, there is a lot of people who come in and mess up other people's gameplay so i want to be there to make sure these people get punished and don't attempt to ruin other people's fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to the staff team because i am all around a fun guy. I tend to look at both sides of the story as well as come to a conclusion to make sure both affected parties are in agreement, and if not then make sure the affected person or person's are able to be assisted in the way they are needing. I am a calm and collected person, I do not let other's walk over me and i will make sure that i am doing my job according to the rules and regulations. I bring a lot of experience to the table and a mature attitude. I know when to have fun and when to moderate the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1 The application is fairly decent with some staffing experience to back it up. The warn is old so I can't expect you to explain it really either.

+1 Decent application, Has a warn but should definitely be expired by now and has good playtime, and has experience. Good luck!

+/- should do some work on the "why do you want to be part of the staff team" segment. also said he was removed from staff 2 times because of school, obviously he is 19 now so he may or may not be in school, but its balancing his life in the server, and out the server, is what I'm unsure he could do. good app nonetheless and maybe I'm looking to much into it.

+1

• Good app
  • Seems like he would be a great fit for the staff team
  • Previous staffing experience on game mode's that can get pretty hectic
  • Good playtime
  • Deserves a shot at the interview

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.