Your In-Game Name:

Tim Horton

Steam Name:

Tim Horton

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

churro#2165

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No but my nickname in the discord is

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I once got banned for ltap but that was because i had to get offline for the day anyways

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)

2d 7h

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Being Honest here i skimmed through it but i think i mostly understand the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

i had staff on a server called quack's darkrp but the server went down after like two weeks of it being up

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would like to help the players and the community members and hope i can fullfill that wish.

I hope i can help the servers experience and keep it more enjoyable, i will try my best for that.

I will try to read through applications and give it its honest and deserved response.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I would be really happy to be accepted and get straight to duty, try my best of what i know how to do, and be glad to learn along the way!

END

Last thing i want to say is that any response no matter if its + or - I still appreciated and will help me learn what i did wrong. Thank you for reading.

Neutral
I've only seen you a few times recently on the server. From the few interactions that we had, you seem like a pretty cool guy. Handled the sits that I've had with you quite maturely. I just don't know you enough to speak about who you are as a person. Application looks a bit rush though. Wish you the best of luck.

- Hops

Neutral
I've only seen you a few times recently on the server. From the few interactions that we had, you seem like a pretty cool guy. Handled the sits that I've had with you quite maturely. I just don't know you enough to speak about who you are as a person. Application looks a bit rush though. Wish you the best of luck.

- Hops
Thank you very much Hops!

+1
I see you on the server quite often now, and I really do not get any problems/sits about you at all, and you act kind of mature for being 15 years old. Besides that I really don't know you a lot so can't say much more lmao
best of luck with your app!

+1
I see you on the server quite often now, and I really do not get any problems/sits about you at all, and you act kind of mature for being 15 years old. Besides that I really don't know you a lot so can't say much more lmao
best of luck with your app!
Much appreciated!

+1 I have seen you one the server multiple times and never had any issues with you and you seem like a very respectable and good person.

+1 from me I really don't have any problems with you and I think your a pretty good guy and its nice you respond to everyone's +1s and +/-

-/+
Hello this applications get Corsair neutral response for the reasons that follows :

Cons
1. Application seems to be very short not a lot of effort but in to it / Rushed
2. Double staff application

Pros
1. Very mature not a piss baby
2. Seen alot of the server with great interactions in Rp and in Sits

As i dont have very much to say but Best of luck!

Cobra Industries
~CEO CorsairBull

-/+
Hello this applications get Corsair neutral response for the reasons that follows :

Cons
1. Application seems to be very short not a lot of effort but in to it / Rushed
2. Double staff application

Pros
1. Very mature not a piss baby
2. Seen alot of the server with great interactions in Rp and in Sits

As i dont have very much to say but Best of luck!

Cobra Industries
~CEO CorsairBull
Thanks for the feedback Corsair! Again. any feedback is appreciated