Denied Ttvsupremecow1 Staff Application

Ttvsupremecow1

User
Feb 25, 2022
Username: Ttvsupremecow1

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ttvsupremecow1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057028817

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): ttvsupremecow1#6856

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 30

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played on the first sever before it got taken down and had now were to play but then it came back and I joined to see what happens and all of the staff and people were very nice and welcoming and helpful to my problems/reports and wanted to help out as much as I could to make the sever the best one again.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Will I could be on for at least 3 hours and I have been play on the new and old sever for about 120 hours and never got warned/banned and I Am willing to do what every it takes to make the people of atomic have a fun and enjoyable time when they play

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am able to get on any time around 5 to 6 and stay on till 10 and I have been to many servers and know a lot about darkrp roles and how to play and I am very kind when talking so I will not be mean or rude to any body I talk to.

-1 Honestly this is just both low effort and filled with grammatical errors. Your time played only says 30 as well? I recommend looking at previous accepted applications to know the amount of effort you should be putting in and fix the grammatical issues.

Application Denied
Your application has a lack of effort, while I appreciate your willingness to give back, the application is the first indicator of your commitment to this community and how much you want to give back.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me on Discord with questions/concerns.