Denied ty1019 Staff Application

ty1019

User
Aug 22, 2023
Username: ty1019

◈ Your In-Game Name: Shaky

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121953395/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: shaky_10

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 warn for RDM because i forgot to /advert warn 1 2 3

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6PM EST - 11 PM EST (have school and football)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This is my favorite dark RP server and I always put my time into this one server so I would be more than happy to have this role to help out in the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of an staff within Atomic Dark RP, as advertised in this server or for consideration during the upcoming selection process. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills, experience, and enthusiasm to your team and organization. I believe that my unique qualifications make me a standout candidate for this role, and I would like to outline my reasons for seeking this position. I have a passion for Atomic Dark RP, Relevant Experience on this server, I can adapt to new changes and rules as a staff, I pay attention to detail, Ill always be working for continuous improvement to be a better me and better staff, Last but not least I have a strong work ethic ill be giving as much time as i can into the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really want this role and i will make sure to be the best I can be!

Last edited:
+/- the way you say "Atomic Dark RP" really pisses me off and makes it sound like ai

+1. Only concern is either you are a young professional with years of resume and work experience or possibly AI written.
I could just need more coffee!

I shifted through 3 different checkers, and only one of them claims it to be ai.
image.png

image.png
image.png

+1. Only concern is either you are a young professional with years of resume and work experience or possibly AI written.
I could just need more coffee!

+1

Me Personally, I could give a shit if it was written by an AI. This application might not have a ton of effort, but you at least went the extra mile to get it done professionally. Most people don't even try on the written portion of this. Give him a shot. No more AI usage tho.

+1

Me Personally, I could give a shit if it was written by an AI. This application might not have a ton of effort, but you at least went the extra mile to get it done professionally. Most people don't even try on the written portion of this. Give him a shot. No more AI usage tho.
this is a bad opinion