Denied Tyler1 Staff Application

Tyler1

User
Aug 15, 2021
Username: Tyler1

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tyler1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970237816/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Tyler1#6010

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i do have some warns the biggest being a mrdm thats over a year old but i know thats a bad one so i hope it helps that my last warn was a year ago around this time i really hope this dosent stop me from joining

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 1hr 45m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time really i just sleep when im tired

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i really love this server and i just wanna do my best to keep it healthy and popular

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because i keep a pretty good knowledge on rules and i love helping people not get in trouble and i would love to help players with all of their issues

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i know ive fucked up in the pass with my warns but please see that its been a year and i just wanna have fun on the server and help as much as i can

-1 You have good play time, you should be making a better app than this. Have a look at some previously accepted ones and make some changes or you're going to get mass "-1 no effort"'d

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others; how should we receive a staff member like this without effort shown in their application?
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to understand how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

-1 I'm sorry man you just didn't put any effort.

Positives:
- Playtime
Negatives:
- MRDM warn
- Very little effort (Informationally and grammatically)
Other:
Let's face it, I put more effort into scoring your application then you actually put into it. For someone who wants to join the staff team, you didn't really give us anything that makes you different than anyone else. Your punctuation and grammar mistakes make me feel that you didn't actually put 100% effort into this and it shows.
Overall: -1

-1 not just no effort there is nothing coming from the HEART let alone the answers are blatant not even bothered to make it genuine!

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​