Denied UnbudgingTurtle Staff Application

UnbudgingTurtle

User
Jan 28, 2023
Username: UnbudgingTurtle

◈ Your In-Game Name: UnbudgingTurtle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199068691788/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: UnbudgingTurtle#0021

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Im gonna be honest it was last year I was kinda just a spiteful brat and got some hate speech warns.
My recent ones however were a lack of me reading the rules after I took a long break from the server to get myself together and I did try to fix it with the person after word.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3Days 3 Hours 32 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During Late afternoon 5-8:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Honestly I feel like my past warns and past actions need to be rectified and I need to help the server improve to try to outway the bad I have done.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see myself as more of an If you Ask me to Ill do it no matter what type of guy more of a doormat, I'll get the job done and fix anything that's broken when it comes to the community, I also bring a really calm vibe when stuff gets serious.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I prefer waffles over pancakes.

I mean, I know as of this moment I’m not Staff, but I’m gonna put my word in anyways! I think that you have the right interests but you should rethink your approach, find more points and explain deeper,
This is a -1 from me as of this time, but if you are gonna reapply please take a quick peep into the “accepted” tab, they were great examples for me.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

I think you have some good intentions but -1 for not the most effort shown, I’d like to see why you should be allowed on, aswell as why you’d like to join.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/