Denied vanzspins Staff Application

vanzspins

User
Sep 17, 2022
Username: vanzspins

◈ Your In-Game Name: Vanzspins

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050713002/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Yung#5151

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 2 hr

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
1980's Mafia Roleplay
8 months over 950 tickets

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mid-Western

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to give a positive experience to the Garry's mod community and help anyway possible to make Atomic the best server!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have prior experience with being staff on other server's and I think I would be a great member to the staff team I stay committed to anything I try to achieve and being apart of the staff team with seeing other servers and what Improvements can be made bring me to be a suitable and best fit for the requirements needed.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I love the Garry's mod community throughout my years I've playing different servers in Garry's mod I have found Atomic to be one of the best servers I've seen. When it comes to being apart of the community I always stay to finding the best this community has to offer! I see myself as a good guy that has a lot to offer in our community my best day's in Garry's mod has been spent helping all gamers find what they looking for and showing them my experience in servers across the Garry's mod world. I enjoy gaming with all players in this community and always being one to help others with anything that will make them have the best time in servers. Memorable moments come when everyone is happy and enjoying the fun times of dark rp I wish to keep helping no matter where I go I think everyone should earn the chance to prove there self I stay out going and stay to the best guy everyone can have around.

Last edited:
Although you have experience as a staff member on prior server’s, you did not explain why you want you want to be apart of this team nor why you should join very well.

Regardless of experience, he did not show any effort. Would not be fair to others who have the same or little effort that got denied because of it.

seems like the type of rushed hours for an app.
i got 10 times as much experience as u n i promise u an app with 'experience' wouldnt look this effortless

Application Denied
You have failed to reach out to your assigned interviewee.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​