◈ Your In-Game Name:
- Venom

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
- https://steamcommunity.com/id/FaMeSneaky

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
- 21 years old

Your Discord (with tag):
- Matt L.#7925

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
- No, recently rejoined and need name changed as I wiped all my past discord servers when focusing on academics

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?
- Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
- I've been warned twice both for Fail Base which were both Class II's. Received these warnings back in April of 2021.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
- 3 days and 8 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
- Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
- Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
- Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
- Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

- Below is some of my more senior management positions, I've held multiple other staff ranks on countless servers throughout my time.

Manager on GarnetGaming MilitaryRP
Operator Director GarnetGaming MilitaryRP
Senior Administrator (Senior Management Team) on Civant PoliceRP​
SuperAdministrator Lazarus Gaming SWRP
Super Administrator/Co-Owner FrostBite Network SWRP
Co-Owner RNG DRP
Owner SCOG Gaming DRP
SuperAdministrator Tamewater CloneWars RP
Community Director StarFall Gaming DRP
Community Director / Developer Oxten DRP
Ice #1 DRP - HeadAdministrator/Community Supervisor
DEFN CvR - Senior Infrastructure Moderator (Discord Admin & Forums Admin)
Naxal Networks DRP - Head Administrator
Eugecus Gaming DRP - Owner
Co-Owner / Server Manager Sleepy Networks PoliceRP

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
- Yes

Were you removed from the staff team?
- No

Did you resign from the staff team?
- Yes

What is your time zone?
- US CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on?
- Sometimes Afternoons / Mostly Evenings and Nights

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
- I would like to become part of the Staff Team once again because I've noticed as I've been playing off and on for the past 2-3 weeks again I've noticed that there are not as many staff that are able to be online during the night / evenings times. I would love to help support the server once again by being an active role within the community that members and other staff members can reach out to for any guidance and support. I've been playing off and on for awhile now and I like the community that Atomic has become overtime and I want to further support by offering my experience towards the server to ensure that no rule breakers are coming into the server and ruining the time of others that are just trying to enjoy their time. There are a ton of people that visit daily on the server to continue building bonds with people that they have met over time but there is always the occasional minges that come in just RDMing and ruining their fun, I want to be able to quickly respond to these situations and deal with them appropriately. If I do get accepted for staff I would mainly maintain the job of Staff on Duty to ensure that all tickets are being answered as that is a main thing I like to do on Garry's Mod is just to enforce regulations set forth by Senior Management and ensure the hard work they put in continues to strive.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
- I would like to be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff Team because I have a ton of staff / management experience that I believe could be a benefit to the server as a whole. I've dealt with the situations that staff members come across daily on Atomic countless times and I know the procedures in ensuring that all parties are heard and that the decision made for the staff sit is a non-bias answer to keep faith in both parties that staff is there to simply help enforce and keep the server fun not to destroy all the fun and heavy regulate everyone. I'm a mature person that can be trusted on the staff team. As well whenever I am on the server more than 99% of the time will most likely be spent on the Staff on Duty job as I simply love to administrate and ensure order is held. Lastly, my time frame that I'm usually on is a popular time for not many staff to be on if there are it's usually only 2-4 staff members on and sometimes they aren't on duty. I'll hold myself to a high standard to ensure that all members are treated fairly and all final answers that come from a sit are unbias.

+1
+ Lots of prior experience
+ Great app
+ Used to staff on Atomic
+ Shows dedication

Best of luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Lil Marco Vert#4398 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Blake#6299 within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.