Vigilante Buff

Yeshua

User
Sep 12, 2021
I feel like its weird that the vigilante, which uses a Batman model, only has lethal options at his disposal. Adding fists, restraints, or maybe even a tazer would help this a lot. Addings fists is probably the most reasonable, as it doesnt change the way vigilante plays at all, and most VIPs already have perma knives anyways.

+1 I'm 100% on board with this and Batman needs his gadgets too and maybe an increased salary since he is Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:
I feel like its weird that the vigilante, which uses a Batman model, only has lethal options at his disposal. Adding fists, restraints, or maybe even a tazer would help this a lot. Addings fists is probably the most reasonable, as it doesnt change the way vigilante plays at all, and most VIPs already have perma knives anyways.
It could even use all pre existing sweps. +1

If i was to choose loadout wise:
Fists
Tazer
Elastic constraints
Same shotgun as exists now

Since you started this thread again, I'm going to post what I said originally.

The playermodel is just that: a playermodel. Saying that it uses a batman model isn't really an argument. The class is fine as it is as it achieves it's purpose as being a foil to criminals. Giving Vigilante handcuffs and a taser is just making the class the same as a cop. I think this is a bad suggestion