Vigilante Buff

Yeshua

User
Sep 12, 2021
I feel like its weird that the vigilante, which uses a Batman model, only has lethal options at his disposal. Adding fists, restraints, or maybe even a tazer would help this a lot. Addings fists is probably the most reasonable, as it doesnt change the way vigilante plays at all, and most VIPs already have perma knives anyways.

Reactions: Pasta
The playermodel is just that: a playermodel. Saying that it uses a batman model isn't really an argument. The class is fine as it is as it achieves it's purpose as being a foil to criminals. Giving Vigilante handcuffs and a taser is just making the class the same as a cop. I think this is a bad suggestion

The playermodel is just that: a playermodel. Saying that it uses a batman model isn't really an argument. The class is fine as it is as it achieves it's purpose as being a foil to criminals. Giving Vigilante handcuffs and a taser is just making the class the same as a cop. I think this is a bad suggestion

I have to agree. What's the matter with just batman shooting people?

Give the vigilante a grappling hook or like some form of glider like batman has so he can stop crime faster