sadVinnyyy56

User
Mar 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Vinnyy

Steam Name: Vinny!

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/sadVinnyyyy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):16

Your discord name/tag: Vinny!#9423

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes i have when i was staff previously i warned myself for mrdm ( DURING TRAINING, Ive Never Mrdmed.) And Ive been banned for 6 hours by noob for spamming coinflips i was just trying to steal someones money.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1w 6d 18h 32m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes and i keep up on new updates!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes OFC!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes on atomic and defcons rp!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No i have not!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Well theirs many reasons as to why i would like to rejoin the staff team. One is that staff are really slow because there's usually only one staff member on the server with a player base of 60+. I feel i can help out and make sure that the staff are not being stressed out by working together and getting the job done! My Intents with the server is to keep it a strong community and to make sure that the players are enjoying there time on the server and no issues are causing them to want to leave! I also have a good past as staff besides my one issue that led to me no longer being a staff i learned from that and i no longer act that way!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted because of my intents! And what i can provide for the community such as being active and helping out who ever needs help! My actions will show who i am and what i can do for the server and i can guarantee no issues to happen with me being staff again! As ive said before in most of my apps i just want to help the server and reassure the players that we do care for there fun and not here to sit back and watch it all happen i want to be here to make sure no issues are caused and that the player base is mostly full of fun!

Any Questions please pm me on discord or on this application!

Good dude love to see him in the game can be toxic sometimes but when you get close to him he’s a nice guy +1

+1 if he can control his emotions and maintain objectivity I know he will be good

-/+ I cant shake the fact that you are immature and can be very toxic in the community . On the other had you have many people in the community supporting you on you app so that's why I'm abstaining from a + or a - good luck on the app.

+1 You're active and Ive seen you around often, if you've learned from your mistakes then I think you can be apart of staff and you have experience.

+1 You're a Sinaloan also sometimes a dickhead and toxic but I've seen you been pretty active just keep the temper down

Your In-Game Name: Vinnyy

Steam Name: Vinny!

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/sadVinnyyyy/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):16

Your discord name/tag: Vinny!#9423

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes!

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes i have when i was staff previously i warned myself for mrdm ( DURING TRAINING, Ive Never Mrdmed.) And Ive been banned for 6 hours by noob for spamming coinflips i was just trying to steal someones money.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1w 6d 18h 32m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes and i keep up on new updates!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes OFC!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes on atomic and defcons rp!

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No i have not!

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Well theirs many reasons as to why i would like to rejoin the staff team. One is that staff are really slow because there's usually only one staff member on the server with a player base of 60+. I feel i can help out and make sure that the staff are not being stressed out by working together and getting the job done! My Intents with the server is to keep it a strong community and to make sure that the players are enjoying there time on the server and no issues are causing them to want to leave! I also have a good past as staff besides my one issue that led to me no longer being a staff i learned from that and i no longer act that way!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted because of my intents! And what i can provide for the community such as being active and helping out who ever needs help! My actions will show who i am and what i can do for the server and i can guarantee no issues to happen with me being staff again! As ive said before in most of my apps i just want to help the server and reassure the players that we do care for there fun and not here to sit back and watch it all happen i want to be here to make sure no issues are caused and that the player base is mostly full of fun!

Any Questions please pm me on discord or on this application!
vinny your not 16