Vita

Steam Name:

Vita

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801882902/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

vita#2111

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

Yes! I was warned once for FailRP class 3, I can exactly remember what it was for but from my memory, if I am correct I went back to a base too soon after attempting to raid it the first time and I began to attempt it again, I have another warning for FailRP Class 2 which I believe was for "RDM" I thought they were someone else and I shot without making sure! I Then also have another warning for "NRL Class 2" Which was me going back to a gunshop after the owner had killed me for walking through a "KOS" Sign! I have since learned from these actions and am 4 days clean with no warning! :)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

I have 1 day and 12 hours played so far!

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, I have read the rules multiple times to make sure that I fully understand what they are that way I can do my absolute best at helping grow and take care of the server!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Absolutely, And I will continue reading multiple times to make sure I am doing the best I can!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes! I have a well-working blue snowball and use it every day.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I Used to be a moderator for an IceFuse server a few months (4-5) ago, I stepped down because some life stuff got in the way but I was very active and just love helping the community, and it helps better me as a player :)

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, Noone has recommended me but I have seen some that I like how they do things so far! (Kermit and Shelly are very very nice to work with)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

My memory is a little lost from it being that long ago but I am a quick learner and will make sure that I learn how to use it properly!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be a part of the staff team because I love to better myself and others! I think it is a great opportunity for that, I also have a lot of free time and love the server so far and have been having an absolute blast! this server seems to have a lot happening midday when it reached max players so I will always be there to take some of the stress off of some of the moderation team, I also see that this server has a lot of potential and as a player of GMOD for many years I would love to see this server prosper #GmodWillNeverDie :devilish:

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think that I should be accepted onto the staff team because I will be very dedicated and as i stated I have a LOT of free time, haha, I will make sure that I am not only making other players better in their RP but also to better my self! I also like to give a good laugh so I always make sure that everyone around me is happy and having a good time, I also like chipotle, I just thought I would mention that. All jokes aside I really do just want to help make this place a better experience for everyone and get rid of anyone not trying to do that!

What is your timezone?

Eastern Standard Time!

+/-

Nice work on the application, you seem like a character. Would love to see you get a chance to show us what you got. I also would have liked to see some of the questions answered a bit further. Good luck.

Appreciate yall 🙏, I can't wait to see what happens with it and to work with all of you Guys And Girls

+
have seen around very nice, funny and good to place with, for sure should have an interview and the app is nice

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Shav on discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.