May 21, 2022
Username: Voyage5157

◈ Your In-Game Name: voyage5157

Link to your Public Steam Profile: 100 hours

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): spiralendXD#8636

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i was new to gmod so i did not know many rules at the time but i was warned for rdm,hate speech,failbasing

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days,22 hours,23 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eeastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? evreyday all day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i honestly love the server and i think it is quite fun and the fact that this server introduced me to the server so this is why i want to be staff

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to learn more about this server and about gmod it self!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i am a very relaxed type of person who loves to have fun but i am also serious when the time comes and know the rules to the server easily now but this server introduced gmod into this server so i am glad to join the staff team and grow as a person to be better at this game and grow!

+/- I've interacted with this user and their demeanor explains heavily their lack of info on the big two, theyre extremely up front.

Only negatives I have also come from interactions however, user seems to be a little naive.

Personal opinion is give them the shot at an interview.

-1 no link to steam profile, and not a lot of effort in the 2 big questions, also a hate speech warn.
id like to see an interview but either way good luck.

+/- Low effort on the 2 biggest questions, but he's a player I met in game and now are friends with.

Hate speech warn of course doesn't look good. But I haven't had any issues with him.
He's a pretty cool guy, and I've seen him base with people he never met before.

I think he deserves a interview.

You failed to answer a question from the given format.
No steam profile link and way too little effort on the big 2 important questions.

Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks feel free to reach out to me on discord with any questions or concerns.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941