Steam Name:
Vtrek

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Vtrek#7044

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?:
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?
If yes, what for?:
Banned for 24hours on my first day of the server but it was transferred to a Warn on my logs by Ya Ming Gotcha for Hatespeech once, for using the "F" word against a user named "Hawk" that raided me and my friends on our first day on the server as regular members, we had no clue that you could use a helium vape to get onto the roof of someone else's base, but after he destroyed our printers and killed me, he asked me "How does it feel to be penetrated?", if I was Female instead of a Male, this question could have been considered sexual harassment so it's considerable to say that usually you say things you don't mean when you're upset or agitated at something, someone, or a situation. So instead of saying something respectful, you end up saying something negative, offensive, or things that you don't actually mean to. I apologized and contacted staff on discord about the situation immediately after because I didn't want to stay banned for 24hours since this was actually my first very few hours on the server, Admin "Unknown" and Moderator "Ya Ming Gotcha" explained the situation to both Hawk and Me myself so both Hawk and the Staff understood where I was coming from so they decided to lift the ban and transfer it to my warning logs. Huge misunderstanding and that type of language should not be accepted and I realized that something slipped out that shouldn't have soon afterwards, that's why I took my time to contact them instead of leaving or turning off my PC because I didn't want them to think I was being that seriously offensive.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
48hours+

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I am well aware of the rules on AtomicRP and I'm very knowledgeable about RP rules in general.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have previous experience of being the Head-Moderator on Ice Community Servers #1, #2, and #3 for several months, I would have been admin soon after being promoted, however, server was shutdown/closed so I stopped playing GMOD. Was one of the top ranking DarkRP servers and had several players on their servers constant 40+ or 50+ out of 60, hence there were 3 separate servers and an extra #4 server for our development team when we are testing new addons, custom classes, commands, e.t.c. There were constant problems on the server I would take care of and I would offer to be on duty when others didn't feel like taking care of all the sits and tickets that needed to be done, this is what mainly led to my promotion from Moderator to Head-Moderator to watch over the other staff if they weren't doing their job and RPing 24/7, and also I would train any new Moderators that were newly accepted. I did not lose or get demoted from my position in any type of way whatsoever, the owner ICE himself explained to us in TeamSpeak that he was closing the server after making so much. This even pissed me off because I donated well over $100 in monthly payments for donations and Custom Jobs. This was back in 2016/2017 when I was 14/15 years old, the server has been shutdown now but I'll still link the steam group so you could see that the player base was very large and the group itself has well over 25,000 members in it, even after being closed down. This was my favorite server to staff on and the reason why I came back after years to join this server, was to have some fun with friends mainly, but I would like to also help out in anyway I could and refresh myself back to staff.
-ICE- Group
Screenshot of console promoting me from Moderator
Proof of date/time in the screenshot highlighted

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
moshpegetti
rhosbach1589
Jabar

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, I am very experienced with all three scripts, including others. We mainly used basic ULX and ULIB for !menu and other commands.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team so I could help assist/monitor the server when I get online because I get tired of basic roleplaying. When I was staff and did basic RP on ICE, whenever I noticed there were no staff online that would be when I had my command for switching jobs to Staff on Duty and I took care of the tickets/sits that most players created by myself. Since there are constantly over 50+ players on the server daily, there shouldn't be a situation where a staff member isn't on duty, and that's where I would come into play for my part of the role as staff. I would be great to be a part of the staff team because I am able to deal with several sits if I'm the only staff member online without getting stressed out over issues that could be solved instead of doing what I noticed other staff did which was either leaving the server or sticking to RP roles to prevent taking sits. I noticed while playing that a few moderators would even complain in OOC about having so many tickets and telling people to "Wait" or "Give me a minute" instead of just dealing with them without any pressure. I do not get bothered by having to get off basic RP and switching over to on duty when there are a lot of sits that need to be taken care of, I also do not mind assisting players that I may have had an issue with in the past, I barely have any friends myself on this server, but some staff are passive aggressive when taking sits with players they recognize, however I am not this type of person and I would prefer to move on from any personal problems instead if they ever do come up with a player.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am more experienced and knowledgeable as staff on DarkRP than most other applicants after viewing the posted application threads. I included my proof of being Head Mod, and I think I would be a great addition to the staff team. I am dedicated to my job and a consistent person irl with two jobs currently, both which require communication with other staff members and regular walk-in problems. I would know how to deal with stressful situations on the server with ease and I am not the type to get angry easily, I am a very wise, friendly, and considerate person to speak to. Most of my work environment irl requires communicating with others in a team orientated style and not having one person slack in production more than the other, an analogy of this would be having 4 staff active online in the server at 3AM EST and they are all roleplaying or AFK instead of taking care of the issues that new players are facing when they join the server and nobody goes on duty while players are atttempting to crash the server, getting RDMed, RDA, or breaking any other basic RP rules. These were just a few reasons on why I should be considered to be accepted onto the staff team.

What is your timezone?
Eastern Time Zone

Last edited:
+1 Good app , nothing but good interactions <3

(thx for the money from coinflips)
Yeah I was about to mention the coinflips but then saw your little cute message at the bottom, lmfaoo all good interactions, straight up stole my money..

"Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below")
moshpegetti
rhosbach1589
Jabar

These recommendations are supposed to be from STAFF, not players. But anywho

+1

"Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below")
moshpegetti
rhosbach1589
Jabar

These recommendations are supposed to be from STAFF, not players. But anywho

+1
I actually read that question incorrectly myb, but no, I’ve seen you and a few others around on the server but we never really had like a close conversation or anything about my previous staff history if I recall.

+1 nice staff, always making tickets to get his base checked and seems mature

Deserves a chance!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Sad Swag on discord (theshortnick#0001) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.