Denied wannabeownerandpro Staff Application

wannabeownerandpro

User
Dec 1, 2021
Username: wannabeownerandpro

◈ Your In-Game Name: spaceyy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199011500419/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): yeeah#6911

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned once for prop climbing but that was when i first joined the server and i have never been banned

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 22 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a staff member on a server called Sacrafice Servers | NEW BP | FastDL | Suits | Gasters | High Eco,

I was member if staff for a month or two,

I was an admin,

I resigned from the server a couple months ago.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? BST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7:00am to 10:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of a the AtomicRp Staff Team because i want to be the one to help everyone, and that doesn't get looked down on because most people do look down on me. I also want to be part of the staff team to keep the server i always play on clean.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i should be accepted because i have had two months of staff time on another server, and i wouldn't abuse my powers, look down on people/treat them like they are not relevant.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I resigned from the staff team on the other server because i grew tired of playing video games but then i got back into playing them and i don't think i will grow tired of playing games again.

I will also understand why this application gets denied and i wont be mad

that doesn't get looked down on because most people do look down on me. I also want to be part of the staff team to keep the server i always play on clean.

+/- Unsure if you want to be Staff to garner respect or what, but this is not going to do that for you. You got tired of video games when you were staffing last, what'll be different this time? Can you elaborate more on your other things and I can change my rating.

-1 no effort and you got tired of video games and if that's why you resigned from the previous staff team then what's the difference from then and now

+/- Unsure if you want to be Staff to garner respect or what, but this is not going to do that for you. You got tired of video games when you were staffing last, what'll be different this time? Can you elaborate more on your other things and I can change my rating.
I was younger when i grew tired of games and bit now im an introvert and i play games everyday all day, and gmod isnt a game i grew out of its just i wanted a break from playing it. Also i want to be Staff to help keep the server clean.

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!If you’re stuck refer to the accepted section, this has a lot of good examples we’re looking for!

Goodluck

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)