We demand fairness

Roombas

User
Nov 22, 2021
Hello I been here for almost a year and seen alot of fucked up shit in my opinion is unfair. I have seen a lot of people get off with virbals or other shit and not getting warned as some other players would. Yes some of those people are new but some got over 3 day playtime and get off Scott free from rdm,failrp,failrp during a raid, or hate speech. I have seen the bambozinnis targeted alot in my opinion. Yes alot of the bambozinnis are ogs or long time players but alot of them are new and I think sits need to be more fair doesn't matter how the staff feel about it. <3

I haven't been in sits as much as I used to since my 2nd class 5. I'm come back to being called a gay but another word then the n word and they got verbals

Reviving this because it needs to be talked about more. They joined the server, they agree'd to the rules like everyone else. They should know there actions have concequences, most of the time it's RDM or Propblock, those aren't perm bans, so warn them and put them in jail or the proper punishment. It's not fair for the long term players that get "cheated."

IF you truly feel like a staff member is being biased in sits, you may submit a staff report in the staff report section of the forums!