Denied WellDenns Staff application

Mar 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Mac Miller

Steam Name: Well Denn [ STEAM_0:1:229766114 ]

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/WellDenn/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your discord name/tag: WellDenn #7551

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No my discord name is WellDenn and my ingame name is Mac Miller

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have 2 warns for RDM just messing around nothing serious but RDM is RDM so no excuse for that

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1D 6H 21M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I looked over them briefly when I joined and I reread them fully today

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I did that today

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes 24/7

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I do NSN was probably the biggest server I was staff on I have been staff on smaller servers but it was nothing serious But my NSN experience went pretty well I just had to take a break from gaming and go live my life a little

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I do not have any staff recommendations

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I Don't have experience with SAM I'm pretty familiar with other staff menus AWarns 3 I do have and BLogs I have a good amount of experience on

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? This server seems fairly (EST 2020) new and has a pretty big player base and it seems to be growing so I would love to be staff to help out the server and also give my self some more experience with handling with situation where there is conflict and for experiences out of side of GMOD staffing for anything can be beneficial both ways because it can give that staff member some help with dealing with problems in the real world or at least it has for me thank you for reviewing

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Honestly don't remember seeing you around or talking to you. And left the last question blank.

-1 As cool of a guy you are and as much as I love absolutely fucking with you, I haven't really seen you do much other than run around basically.

-1 only seen you like once, app doesnt show a whole lot of effort, last question is also blank.

+/- I haven't seen you really so I can't say but 2x RDM for being silly doesn't seem like you'd take this seriously, short app and left a question blank