Denied whydatroll22 Staff Application

LyingFox

User
Jan 23, 2022
Username: whydatroll22

◈ Your In-Game Name: LyingFox

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199008347572/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14, I consider myself to be very mature when needed and I am turning 15 in July.

Your Discord (with tag): the bread baker#4820

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days and 4 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was on the staff team for around 5 months and then my computer had broken down, I forgot to tell them that my pc broke and I could not play any longer, so I was kicked from the staff team.

No contacts

Server was Icefuse Darkrp

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Friday-Sunday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? It has been a while since I have moderated and I think it will be a fresh start and I like helping other players, for example the last two days there were some players that were very new and they wanted to grow weed, I had some 80% seeds on me, and I taught them how to grow and sell weed and I let them keep some of the profit, and then there was a time where I taught someone the rules of darkrp since they didn't know what to do, I have also made tons of friends on this server and I think helping people in a bigger power will help a lot and so I can resolve situations as needed, I have also helped people on Icefuse (The server I was moderator on) and I want to help people and feel a bit of joy while helping people, and to get closer to the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted into the staff team due to my prior experience on staffing and that I am more than mature for my age, I am also a really calm person and I barely yell or shout at somebody and that I'm just a nice person to be around, I have read the rules when I was in the wrong and learned from my mistakes and to become a better player than I was. Sure, I have had some problems in the past but like I have said I have learned from mistakes and because of the I have become more mature and a genuine guy over the past. I will try my best my best to make zero flaws in staffing and I plan to become a player that is known for being genuine. I also have dealt with very difficult sits in the past and it was stressful but, in the end, it was situated. It is also very stressful when no admins are online and I plan the fix that and bring more activity, this server has made me create a strong bond with it and in total the staff team and the players are enjoyable to be around.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My grammar is a 4/5 and I try to be a nice guy, hopefully you will treat me the same.

Last edited:
+1 While underage the application is really showing a great deal of effort to prove maturity. Previous staff experience is nice too.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddystuffy #5855 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
As an underage player applying for the staffing position, our expectations stand a little higher for you to join the team. A lack of endorsement combined with a lack of rule knowledge comparable to someone that we would typically deny in an interview does not make me comfortable in bringing you onto the team at this moment. If you continue to be apart of our community and receive the endorsement of some of our current staff, I would feel more comfortable bringing you onto the team.

We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.

Application Denied
As an underage player applying for the staffing position, our expectations stand a little higher for you to join the team. A lack of endorsement combined with a lack of rule knowledge comparable to someone that we would typically deny in an interview does not make me comfortable in bringing you onto the team at this moment. If you continue to be apart of our community and receive the endorsement of some of our current staff, I would feel more comfortable bringing you onto the team.

We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.
Alright, thank you for reviewing the interview.
The person that took my interview was making jokes and such beforehand the recording started, sorry if the interview came out bad as I try to match people's personalities verbally, I even taught him how to play solitaire, have a nice week and stay fresh.