Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: bo.at

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 4d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on Icefuse in 2020,
I was a Moderator
The server is quite dead and no one plays there, sadly.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? London GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10 am - 10 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To extend my assistance and perfect my understanding, I want to better my experience and knowledge with support and moderation. I believe I'm able to use my cheerful personality to make every situation one without any type of conflict. As I have stated, I have had a decent amount of experience within Icefuse as Troublemakers were a common thing there. Therefore dealing with stressful situations and people who cause trouble was a daily occurrence.

I hope to continue learning, if I get accepted within the staff team and hopefully last a while as my dedication is that of never-ending value.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm quite an outgoing person, I love to take feedback and criticism at face value. I also believe my patience and character are some of my greatest strengths. I hope to make every interaction with a player a joyful one. I also particularly enjoy helping everyone and making sure they have a smile on their face at the end of the day! Most applications ask "What makes you better than any other applicant?" I would never say better because we all have the same goal in mind, to help and ensure that the server we're helping as staff, grows and stays afloat.

All it takes to make any troublemaker become a permanent and good member of the community is good interactions with the staff and community. I hope to be one of those staff members who create a feeling of joy within the community!

I hope you enjoyed reading this application and I do hope you all have a fantastic day!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I do quite enjoy hanging around the community and helping out. Most new players don't understand the commands, so I'm always happy to help!

Last edited:
+1 after edit, concerned with some peoples opinions on his character but good app.

Last edited:
+/- I would suggest putting a little more effort into the application. besides that, seems chill

I have updated the application with more detail. I do thank every one of you who gave feedback and criticism as that is much appreciated. <3

-1 Shit application

your a terrible person in game and you suck overall

never want to see you reapply ever again

-ziptie😁

Three different AI detectors are all saying that this is most likely AI -1
image.png
image.png
image.png

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​

Three different AI detectors are all saying that this is most likely AI -1
image.png
image.png
image.png
Welp, I did type it, like on my life mate. For next time, I'll make a whole ass video of me coming up with the wording and such. Ai is way too involved in peoples day to day lives, where trust is at a full-time low! Thanks <3

I also invite you to re-create that entire text with AI. I'm 100% certain that you won't be able to re-make it.

Ai detector is crazy!!
Like imagine spending about 45 minutes making a whole professional text for a server, you'd love to help on. For some random guy to come and say it's AI and that's the reason you get denied. A bit rubbish, guess I'll do an open interview!

Imagine going on a AI website after every time someone writes a good application🤪

Just don’t use AI next time

Next time it will be a blacklist from staff

It was no doubt AI. Every time someone uses AI they just deny it. You mixed AI with human text.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.