Denied Will0m Staff Application

Will0m

User
Dec 27, 2022
Username: Will0m

◈ Your In-Game Name: Will0m

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029035659/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Will0m#9642

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? A few weeks (possibly a month..)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Muncie, IN (USA)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Around later times, 9PM - 2AM range.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Yes.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very patient with others, and can usually use the knowledge I've gained reading the rules, and actually experiencing it in-game to figure out well how to manage myself and others.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm often playing TF2, GMOD, or Minecraft (Sometimes Roblox,) and I tent to draw from time-to-time.

-1 No effort, check out some previously accepted applications for a reference of what we are looking for

-1 no effort, if you want reach out to me and i can help you fill out an application or I can help you get setup with an open interview

-1: 1 word answer for "Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?"

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Yes.

Application Denied
Your application lacked the effort that we like to see.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. For further questions, reach out to me on Discord. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​