Accepted WilliamGroce Staff Application

Saul G

User
Jun 2, 2022
Username: WilliamGroce

◈ Your In-Game Name: Saul G (WilliamGroce)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347184295/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Wilhelm#7613

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days, 23 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Varies a lot though I am typically 100% available from 4-10 PM EST.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to be a part of the staff team as I feel the community could need more help. I consider myself to be very well-versed on the rules and have befriended many members of the staff team itself. I enjoy the people of the staff team and believe my efforts could be used well here. I enjoy helping people and believe one of the best places to continue my "staff resume" is in this server. I enjoy playing the server as much as any other person and believe that with my help we can make others have the same experiences all of us had. Whether it be helping someone with simple gameplay such as growing weed or making difficult choices between who to believe on a frisky ticket, I truly think that this is an excellent opportunity for me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have plenty of experience when it comes to all around moderation, albeit on another platform, though I have very valuable experience with moderating some of the largest modded Rust servers. I was a previous moderator for the Andysolam (https://discord.gg/andysolam) and RustAcademy (https://discord.gg/rustacademy) Rust servers (approx. 150k members in Discord combined)) as well as being a previous moderator for the Icefuse Networks Discord as well as Rust servers (discord.gg/icefuse , approx. 34k members). All in all I feel as though my efforts could be well used on your team and believe I know enough to help the everyday players of your servers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Did an open interview ~12 days ago though I will be out of town when two full weeks pass.

You still need to wait 2 more days until your 2 week timer for applying after being denied is up.
I figured it shouldn’t really matter as I would be out of town on the day the full two weeks pass, it’s been about 13 days now and I leave for my vacation tomorrow. My logic behind that was because I didn’t really see anything else I could grow on in just one day, I felt as though there wouldn’t be much difference between now and Monday/Tuesday when I get back from vacation.

-1 Would have to wait the two weeks, if you got accepted today anyway you wouldn't be able to do your interview within the time frame

Has the required amount of effort needed to become a staff member but you have to wait 2 full weeks before you apply again, it is a requirement. You can not just skip the time process and hope to get accepted.
Please try again in 2 weeks.

Definitely a solid app, but 13 days does not equal 14 days! You must wait the full 2 weeks to reapply. We'll be waiting with open arms once your application timer is up!