Worlld

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/worlld/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:

World#9160

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?:

Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?:

I have not been warned, kicked, or banned on Atomic.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum):

I have 1 day and 20 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?:

I have read the rules fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?:

I have read the staff information section of the forums.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?:

I do have a working microphone.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes):

I do have prior experience.

ExhibitionRP: (DRP) - Manager | (MBRP) - Senior Mod | (PRP) - Administrator

CarbonEyed Gaming (Closed): (WWRP) - Manager | (PRP) - Volunteer

TitanRP(Closed): (DRP) - Co-Owner

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

-JustValentino

-Bananaman

-Mommy Kim

-Shiloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?:

I have little experience with BLogs, I have seen AWarn3, and have heard of SAM / Worked with it a little.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:

I would like to be a part of the staff team because I want to help new players and would want to assist the experienced players as well as help grow the community as a whole. I see players breaking rules and ruining the experience for other players, and I would like to be able to end that. Finally, I want to be a part of the staff team because I want to be able to make an impact. I want to be able to help as much as I can and be known for that.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?:

Due to my past staffing experience, I feel as if my overall capabilities as a staff member will only enhance other players' experience for the server. Previous interactions with people have led me to understand the rules, this allows me to assess situations and be able to come to a conclusion. I should be accepted because of my availability and overall experience.

What is your timezone?:

NA EAST

+1/-1

I haven't met you and I felt the application was a bit rushed and short. I would have like to see it a bit more filled out. You seem pretty mature and professional and it looks like you have worked your way up the ranks of other servers so it would be great to have you as an asset to our team. Good luck!

Although I am big on being active and what not I've gotten in some interactions with you that proves you would be a good capeable mod in which you are very professional and can listen very well only thing I ask of you is more playtime but besides that you have my blessing

+1

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Unknown will reach out to you within 3 days to schedule your training.
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.