Denied xncx's Staff Application

xncx118

User
Apr 13, 2022
Username: xncx

Your In-Game Name: xncx

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303737006/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): xncx#0420

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Nope, 0 offenses.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 3h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, Reviewing them occasionally.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes, I was a Moderator for ExhibitionRP, which was a #1 DarkRP server with the most players for about 1 year and a half before they lost players. I resigned due to the decline of players. I took "sits" which are tickets and would do pretty much the same thing I see AtomicRP's staff team doing. I used to be a trial mod so I would have to warn them and post it in the discord for a higher-up staff member to ban them, I would mute, ban, kick, and just generally enjoyed helping the community. There was definitely some situations where I needed a higher-up's help which I feel is going happen to all of us at one point.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? **This is not a strict schedule** Availability: Monday-Friday 3:00pm - 1:00am | Saturday-Sunday 8:00am - 3:00am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I really enjoy this community, despite my lack of hours, I believe that in my short playtime I have met a lot of members, based with a couple of people I met, I've made friends, and just generally roleplayed and had fun with this awesome community. When I was staffing for ExhibitionRP it was my favorite hobby, I don't know why but it's so fun and enjoyable staffing a community. I am a friendly, accepting, and inspiring person to be around, I believe my clean warn history proves this.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because of my experience, I believe experience plays a huge role on accepting someone whether it's a job, club, team, etc... I believe with my experience, I only need a little training and just some getting used to and I'll be a good candidate for this team. Despite the experience, I'm a friendly and accepting person which I believe is important for a server like this due to new people joining all day despite their race, religion, sexuality, etc... Everyone should be accepted into this community and that's what I'm all for. I always make sure to follow my rules such as: Treating someone how you'd want to be treated, and if it's not nice, don't say it. I truly believe that with my experience and respect I have great potential and I hope you all see that in me.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

My name is Nick, I am 16 and have been playing videogames since I was 4 years old, I remember it all started with my brothers PSP. My first ever video game was Grand Theft Auto. I have been playing DarkRP for a few years now and enjoyed it heavenly. I would like to take up on this opportunity so I can give back to this community, enforce, and improve. I hope I can prove to you guys my potential with this community. Thank you all for reading and have a marvelous day. Goodbye :)

+1 Close IRL friend, nice person and knows a lot about garry's mod. I think he would be good person for the staff team

+1
You seem like someone whom posses a personality of an approachable person. Helping others clearly is something you have always enjoyed and you seem to desperately want to get back into doing so by jumping onto the bandwagon of being a Staff Member and the experience you have communicated in your application is outstanding. Clearly, if what you've stated is accurated you're capable of taking care of a community, helping a fellow member and guaranteeing a satisfying role play/gaming experience. Although your hours are low and you only just meet the requirements, I believe you show potential. Perhaps they may keep a close eye on you further before making a decision or perhaps they will just give you a shot. Who knows? I wish you the best of luck, I hope your experience on Atomic doesn't turn out to cause a negative impact on your new responsibilities if accepted as a Staff Member. See you around!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@StygianPhoenix#9870) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​