Mar 7, 2022
Username: YSKpumpkin15

◈ Your In-Game Name: YSKpumpkin15

Link to your Public Steam Profile: 1250610809

Your Age: 15 and a half

Your Discord Tag: YSKpumpkin15 #1340

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have never been banned before but i was warned a few times when i first joined for RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 15 hours and 48 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? I don't really know but i do live in Washington State

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After 3:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because i see all the staff are so nice and i would like to be like them so i could help with the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. Because i'm good at working things out.
2. I'm good when working with teams or by myself .
3. I'm a good listener so i can help with problems.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm an outgoing person and I love to work with people.

-1 need more effort. I also live in Washington State so your timezone is PST (Pacific Standard)

-1 I would like to see more effort in your application, but I do think you could be a decent asset to the team.

-1 You haven’t put in enough effort for what we are expecting. Check out some accepted applications and then you can come back and edit yours

-1 Low effort application, but seemed to be a chill player. I'd try again.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we are looking for.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions or concerns.