Denied Zakk Bronte Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakk Bronte

User
May 6, 2022
Username: Zakk Bronte

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zakk Bronte

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857389671/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: zakkdakiller#0750

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 1 day 2 hours 39 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10pm to 8 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wan't to give another edge to the staff team, I can fill the quota as quick as possible. I have past experience as a leader and had to deal with conflicts and cases that both sides had good claims with less than sufficent evidence, and still made the right choice. Helping people is a bone in my body that I have had since I was a child, I try to look where I can to make life better and easier for everyone around me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to prove myself that i will not be a waste of space and that I can and will use all of my wits, honor, and courage, to help not just the staff but the people of atomicrp

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Seen him do/say some things recently that make me think he would not make a good staff member.

Last edited:
-1 due to clip.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.